[rt-users] Problems installing on a RedHat 7.2 system,

Sebastian Flothow sebastian at flothow.de
Thu Mar 21 11:05:24 EST 2002

At 10:35 Uhr +0000 21.3.2002, Denis Croombs wrote:
>[...] when I try to install the perl modules by hand the following
>will not install:-
>Apache-Session-1.53.tar.gz
>Getopt-Long-2.24.tar.gz
>MLDBM-2.00.tar.gz
>HTML-Maso-1.02.tar.gz

I had trouble installing some modules as well, but I don't remember which ones.
Anyway, on my box the reason were failing tests so the CPAN module
wouldn't install them. When I found no reasons for the tests to fail,
I just did
"force install <modulename>" in the CPAN shell and it works fine
since, so you might just try that as well.

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de
#include <stddisclaimer.h>