[rt-users] Notification sent when a ticket is open

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Thu Mar 28 05:54:19 EST 2002

Hello gang,

I have just two questions nefore you head out for Easter.

1. I have installed the contrib modules

NotifyAsCommentWithAttachment.pm
NotifyWithAttachment.pm

However I am not sure as to what the next step is. Do I have to configure
something else in order for this to work? I did a test by sending an attachment
but the attachment doesn't go with the e-mail. However a link is sent to the
requestor but when they hit it, it prompts them to login. They do not have login
access. How do I go about this?

2. This is possibly a FAQ but I don't seem to find where it.

When I change the status from "new" to "open" an e-mail is sent to the requestor
that the status changed to open. This is not good because I consider that _internal_
, but how to I rectify this. I only want the ticket sent initially, then after resolve
the final e-mail is sent.

Thanks for advise.

H A P P Y   E A S T E R   T O   A L L.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
UFO's are for real: the Air Force doesn't exist.