[rt-users] difference between comment and reply?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Wed May 1 16:31:33 EDT 2002

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:23:24PM -0700, Colleen wrote:

> What's the difference between 'comment' and 'reply'?

The user who requested the ticket can see replies but not comments.

> If I'm disabling all scrips (the users at my company want to make use
> RT as a completely web based application)

What do these two things have to do with each other (web-based and
disabling scrips)?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno