[rt-users] Autoreply Wars

Manfred Bathelt Manfred.Bathelt at epost.de
Thu May 2 21:12:38 EDT 2002

Hi

I think the solution is easy on SMTP-level, but I have no idea how to
fix it in RT codebase.
Autoresponders normally insert special MIME headers in their messages,
just view them
in your example and subsequently filter mails with these headers.
Example: use "X-Mailer" and "Precedence"

The big problem might be, that not all autoresponders use the same
signature of MIME-headers...

:-/

Manfred

EMail: Manfred.Bathelt at epost.de