[rt-users] problem logging out of RT from Opera

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri May 3 13:04:52 EDT 2002

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Bennett, Steve wrote:

> I've found a problem when using WebRT from an Opera browser - it's very
> difficult to log out - you hit the 'Logout' link, and it says "you've been
> logged out", but then you immediately get logged back in again!

Known problem (I got bit by it before).  The solution is in the
Preferences, Network, History and Cache, and making sure that it Always
checks to see whether a document has been modified.

And the FAQ has been updated with the Opera question.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations