[rt-users] RT and multiple perl/Mason applications

Dan Shearer dan at tellurian.com.au
Mon May 6 00:05:56 EDT 2002

We have another Mason app on the same server (a small in-house one, not
another RT) and are getting connection dropouts.

I've been going over some old posts including
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-February/006966.html about
multiple RTs on one system from Bruce Campbell. Bruce - or anyone else -
in your fiddling with multiple Mason apps (and multiple RT instances, I'm
impressed!) have you even seen "connection was unexpectedly terminated"
type browser messages when there is no load whatever on any component of
the system?

--
Dan Shearer
Open Source Manager