[rt-users] Take and Open

frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de
Wed May 8 03:15:48 EDT 2002

We wanted the same thing : Changing the state from new to open when somebody takes a ticket ...

We use s scrip for this :
  The condition OwnerChange with the action OpenTicket. Note that the Scrip needs a template which is not used ...

One problem remains :
   Someone clicks on take, the owner changes and the ticket is displayed. But the state-change from new to open seems to be done AFTER displaying the ticket.

Frederic Gobin