[rt-users] OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner - Template problem

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed May 8 03:36:23 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 05:56, Justin Hawkins wrote:
> On 7 May 2002, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

[..]

> This is what I use:
>
> OnTicketPickup NotifyOwnerNoRestrictions with template FirstCorrespondence
>
> Where the FirstCorrespondence looks like:
>
> ---
>
> {$Ticket->Transactions->Next->Content()}
>
> ---

Sounds quite like what I want.

> OnTicketPickup was sent to me and the list by Michael Grubb, check the
> archives for the subject 'Change initial status to "Open"'. If you can't
> find it, I can send you a copy.

Is there a searchable list archive? Google doesn't have any hits on
OnTicketPickup. So I'd be glad if you could send it to me (please use
avbidder [at] acter.ch, thanks).

NotifyOwnerNoRestrictions? Is not in 2.0.11, what does it do? (Yes,
given time I will upgrade. But as the system will have to move to
another machine soon anyway, I'd rather change the setup only once.)

cheerio
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.