[rt-users] OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner - Template problem

Justin Hawkins justin at internode.com.au
Tue May 7 23:56:09 EDT 2002

On 7 May 2002, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

> I've just set up request tracker with the OnOwnerChange condition added.
> I'm using it to notify the (new) owner that he's been assigned a ticket
> with this template:
>
> =======
> Yo!
>
> This is now your problem:
>
> Transaction: {$Transaction->Description}
>       Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
>     Subject: {$Transaction->Subject || {$Ticket->Subject} || "(No
> subject given)"}
>       Owner: {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name}
>  Requestors: {$Ticket->Requestors->EmailsAsString()}
> Ticket <URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >
> {$Transaction->Content()}
> ========
>
> Problem is that Transaction->Content and one of the Subject expressions
> don't work. The area below the line, where I'd expect the content of the
> ticket, is entirely empty, and the Subject: contains some value like:
> Subject: HASH(0x8caa790)

This is what I use:

OnTicketPickup NotifyOwnerNoRestrictions with template FirstCorrespondence

Where the FirstCorrespondence looks like:

---

{$Ticket->Transactions->Next->Content()}

---

(Plus I put a header above that, to explain that the message can be
replied to, to correspond with the requestor)

OnTicketPickup was sent to me and the list by Michael Grubb, check the
archives for the subject 'Change initial status to "Open"'. If you can't
find it, I can send you a copy.

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins