[rt-users] Owner Correspondence Scrip

shannon pedersen shannon at dashdog.com
Wed May 8 20:32:01 EDT 2002

We would like to setup our system so that the owner isn't notified of every
transaction, but is notified of any comments any Ccs make or any requestor
correspondence.

I've set the following scrips:
OnComment NotifyOwner with template AdminComment
OnCorrespond NotifyOwner with template AdminCorrespondence

I also have the same scrips set for NotifyAdminCcs, and those work just
fine.  However, ticket owners are not getting these emails when coming from
an AdminCc or Requestors (this isn't the issue of the person doing the
comment/correspondence in RT not getting an email about it).

I checked the mail log for this and it doesn't appear to be off (sendmail
sends it to our Exchange mailserver, so there could be something there, but
I can't imagine what since all other emails come through).

log example:

May  8 16:57:39 vid sendmail[17510]: g48NvdE17508: to=spedersen at company.com,
ctladdr=apache(48/48), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=esmtp,
pri=138641, relay=mailserver.company.com. [10.1.1.1], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent
( <rt-285-1550.12.9248290274241 at company> Queued mail for delivery)

Does anyone have any thoughts about what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
-shannon pedersen