[rt-users] Owner Correspondence Scrip

Derek D. Martin ddm at skillsoft.com
Thu May 9 11:38:17 EDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:32:01PM -0700, shannon pedersen wrote:
> I also have the same scrips set for NotifyAdminCcs, and those work just
> fine.  However, ticket owners are not getting these emails when coming from
> an AdminCc or Requestors (this isn't the issue of the person doing the
> comment/correspondence in RT not getting an email about it).

I'm having a similar problem.  I have only the default global scrips
defined (I may have removed some), which are:

  OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply OnCreate
  NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction OnCorrespond
  NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence OnComment
  NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment OnComment
  NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
  OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence

Whenever anyone updates the ticket, all of the AdminCC's get the
update, except the person who made the update doesn't.  It strikes me
that the "NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction OnCorrespond"
should be notifying the person who updated the ticket (provided of
course they are a member of AdminCcs, which in my case is true).

Thoughts?

--
Derek Martin
Lead Network Engineer