[rt-users] RT Migration

alesh at opensource-technologies.com alesh at opensource-technologies.com
Fri May 10 07:54:19 EDT 2002

A simple dump and import of the data will do:

/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqldump -c -t -uroot -p<password> rt2 >
rt2.sqldump
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqldump -d -uroot -p<password> rt2 >
rt2.sqlschema

Replace the above path to mysqldump according to your path.

Then do:
mysql -uroot -p < rt2.sqldump

After you have installed RT!

Regards,