[rt-users] Prevent Requestor from receiving mail

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Thu May 16 07:15:28 EDT 2002

* Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes <npf at eurotux.com> [20020516 10:04]: wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there any way to prevent the requestor from receiving emails?
> It's for something like this:
>
> I'v created a queue where User1 and User2 have create_ticket rights and
> where all users (including User1 and User2) are watchers.
> When User1 creates a ticket he will receive a mail because he is a
> watcher and because he is the requestor.
> I can't remove him from the list of watchers because he need to receive
> mails when User2 creates tickets.
>
> Any solution??

There is a Scrip condition

OnCreate NotifyRequestor ...... I guess you need to check that.

        cheers
       - wash
 Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)
 http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,
 GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI
						 --from a /. post

++
``That Ariel Sharon. Boy, he sure is controversial.
  Most Western countries would have to have a military coup
  before they enjoyed a leader of that caliber.'' (Sydney Webb)