[rt-users] Slow Keywords

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Thu May 16 15:50:25 EDT 2002

I have looked at the indexes, and added a couple that were suggested in the
list archives (most were already present)
The current indexes on the objectkeywords table are:
(objectid, objecttype), (keyword),
unique(objectid,objecttype,keywordselect,keyword),
and of course the primary key (id).
As for the logging level, no I haven't turned this down (Thank you for the
suggestion)
I just now upgraded the SearchBuilder module, so we'll see how that fares.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll let you know.

-Michael