[rt-users] Changing ticket status on correspondance...

Joe Breu breu at cfu.net
Thu May 16 22:15:11 EDT 2002

I have the desire to change the ticket status on correspondance.  What I
want to do is change it to stalled when a correspondance has been added by
a user that is not the requester and then change it back to open with the
requester adds a correspondance.

I want to do this to make it easier for my support team to handle tickets
through the web interface.

I am using a scrip action for changing the ticket status to stalled on
correspondance.  The problem is that rt sets the ticket status to open
right afterwards.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

--

Thanks,

Joseph W. Breu, CCNA             fax : +1.319.266.8158
Senior Network Administrator     url : http://www.cfu.net
Cedar Falls Utilities

                question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
		              -- Wm. Shakespeare