[rt-users] FastCGI, Trailing Slashes

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Sat May 25 01:39:44 EDT 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 10:55:25PM -0500, Matt Disney (matthew.disney at fedex.com) wrote:
> Yes, that's very much along the same lines, but I've been unable to
> make the connection from the ScriptAlias line over to myqueue/.

Unless there are people lurking with the secret of myqueue/ that know
the answer to this but are waiting some unspecified time to come out
with it, you'll need to tell me where myqueue/ is coming from. :-)

> Also, what is the effect your autohandler patch?

If you have

   ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt2/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

then

   http://www/rt -> /opt/rt2/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

which is good, but

   http://www/rt/ -> /opt/rt2/bin/mason_handler.fcgi//

which is indifferent and

   http://www/rt/NoAuth/default.css ->
                           /opt/rt2/bin/mason_handler.fcgi//NoAuth/default.css

at which point $m->base_comp->path is "//NoAuth/default.css", which
doesn't match '^/NoAuth/', but does match '^//NoAuth/'. It's already
in 2.0.14, I believe.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!