[rt-users] AutoTake - where?

David Chu davidchu at aol.net
Wed May 29 11:33:19 EDT 2002

I converted it from MIME format from the archives.  I have attached it in
this email.  They work pretty well, although I have the following problems:

1. I have setup: OnCreate AutoTake with template Blank.  It works great with
tickets created through the web interace.  However, this event does not seem
to work on events created from emailed tickets

2. What is the smart way to debug, esp when working with scrips?  I thought
of writing debug text to the description field of a ticket but this sure
seems roundabout.  Any suggetsions welcome.

-david

David C. Chu
Network Tools Intern
America Online