[rt-users] ticket reassinging, 3rd party.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed May 29 14:11:12 EDT 2002

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Ferguson, Kevin wrote:

> Any privileged user can reassign a ticket.  Just display the
> ticket, click on the "People" and change the owner.
>
> -k

     I was able, as the ticket owner, to do this.  But as a 3rdf party
it claimed I could only do it as the owner or if nobody owned the
ticket.  What privilege(s) do you need?

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Life stinks.  If you're very lucky, sometimes
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |it stinks a little less.  Me