[rt-users] AutoTake - where?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri May 31 15:30:46 EDT 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002, matthew zeier wrote:

> I just installed this and was trying to get it to work.  As a global scrip,
> I have:
>
> OnCorrespond AutoTake with template Blank
>
> However, when I reply/correspond with the ticket, RT assigns it to me and
> "I" promptly give it back to nobody.
>
> Fri May 31 06:36:01 2002  RT_System - Given to mrz
> Fri May 31 06:36:04 2002  mrz - Given to Nobody

There is a problem with AutoTake in that when it fires when the action was
triggered from the WebUI, the WebUI resets the owner information back to
what it was.  This problem does not occur from the mail interface, which
is our primary usage of the ScripAction.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations