[rt-users] Modifications to the Search Listing.

Ron Alexander Ralexander at musiciansfriend.com
Mon Nov 4 18:38:54 EST 2002

When I sort a search by Owner the results are coming back sorted by
Users.id. I would like the results to be sorted by Users.Name or
Users.Email.

I am not quite JAPH and am having a little difficulty finding where/what
I need to modify.

When I look at Tickets.pm, the type for Owner is 'ENUM'. I don't really
understand this datatype. Can I just change the datatype for Owner to
string in Tickets.pm(line 42)? Is there corresponding SQL that would
need to be changed?

Assuming that I get this going is there anything I need to do to let the
change take place (like restart apache)?

WebRT -- rt-2.0.15
OS - RH7.3
DB - mysql 3.23.51

Thanks,