IBM DeveloperWorks installation tutorial WAS: Re: [rt-users] [Installation] RH7.3 tried mod_perl, tried FastCGI - no love.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 8 14:36:12 EST 2002

This is probably a good time for me to mention Jesse Tilly's excellent
new RT installation tutorial for IBM DeveloperWorks. Jesse walks you through
RT installation on RedHat 7.3, complete with clearly written
instructions, pretty screenshots and hand-drawn kanji characters.

It's currently the top article at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/.
Jesse tells me that he'd love to hear feedback from experienced RT
users.

	Best,
	Jesse

--