[rt-users] Making RT invisible - changing subject lines

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Mon Nov 18 10:53:15 EST 2002

"Les Mikesell" <les at futuresource.com> writes:

>> Interesting idea.  Is what you are proposing to
>> have outgoing mail from RT have a sender address of
>> rt-###@mysite.org?
>
> Wouldn't this be mailer-specific?  Qmail would want -something
> and sendmail would accept +something and the two authors are
> unlikely to ever agree.

With decent mail software, this shouldn't be a problem, especially if
you use a seperate domain (which I highly recommend!).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/