[rt-users] multiple language support

Ed Kershenbaum edk at grandvirtual.com
Tue Nov 19 13:59:17 EST 2002

Jesse -

I don't understand the difference between your two answer below.  Could you
clarify?

Specifically, can RT display a different UI for each language, all sharing
the same DB?  Basically, I need an end-user support request input form for
German, French, Japanese, Chinese, etc.

When you below that RT _already_ speaks a number of languages, how is this
different from 3.x?

When do you anticipate a production release date for 3.0?

Thx,

Ed