[rt-users] MySql 'not allowed to connect to host...']

Fred.Purdue Fred.Purdue at Pobox.com
Thu Nov 21 17:49:41 EST 2002

Actually Ron you're pretty close.  I did set it up to allow other hosts
to connect to it, but I didn't notice that you need to setup different
USERS to be allowed to connect from different hosts.

Once I fixed that it worked like a breeze.

Fred

--
Fred.Purdue <Fred.Purdue at Pobox.com>