[rt-users] Has anyone created reports from RT queues before?

Geno rt at onshore.com
Wed Oct 9 11:27:19 EDT 2002

I sent a message earlier about this but did not get a response.
Basically I need to create a monthly report showing all the tickets I have
worked on so I can present it as proof that I have been doing my job.
This month I ended up just printing each ticket's history to postscript,
converting to pdf and then creating a cd with html on it that links to
each pdf.  There has to be a nicer way to do this.  I am not that great
with mysql besides getting it running and some minor admin'n.  If I knew
how to send strings to mysql I should just be able to write a script that
could extract the info I need from the mysql database correct?  Has anyone
done this?  Could someone point me in a good direction to get me coding?
Thanks for your time.