[rt-users] notifyOwner not working

Forrest Stanley fstanley at netburner.com
Mon Oct 14 13:59:20 EDT 2002

Alright, i think i figured out my error. Is it true that if the owner
changes (via web) it to himself, then rt2 will not send the email? I would
like the program set up so that when support comes in, it can be taken by
any queue watcher. This watcher should then start getting all
correspondence through email. This included notification that he/she
claimed it from the website. Is this possible without heavy mods to RT?