[rt-users] notifyOwner not working

Forrest Stanley fstanley at netburner.com
Mon Oct 14 12:55:21 EDT 2002

	I upgraded from 2-0-14 to 2-0-15 over the weekend. I also added the
NotifyOwner script from the contrib section. (Put OwnerChange.pm file in
/opt/rt2/lib/RT/Condition  and ran perl insert_condition.pl from
/opt/rt2/  )While the new version seems to work great, i have run into one
major problem. All the email that is supposed to be sent to Owner has
stopped working. When I upgraded, i just tared my rt2 sql directory and
untared it after the install, so I would not lost my database. My scrips
look like this:

OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner with template Transaction ( not working )
OnComment NotifyOwnerAsComment with template AdminComment ( not working )
OnComment NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Transaction ( working )
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template Correspondence ( working )
OnCorrespond NotifyOwner with template AdminCorrespondence ( not working )
OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply ( working )

All of the emails sent to the other users go through without a problem. I
have tried creating new users that are owners and emailing to them, with
the same problem. Any one have any possible solutions?
thanks,
Forrest Stanley