[rt-users] Auto reply Reply Address

Emile Coetzee emile at exinet.co.za
Wed Oct 23 09:55:52 EDT 2002

RT Version 2.0.14 running on Redhat 7.3 with
Sendmail

I dug through the archives and the docs and did
find some reference to this, but nothing that
could fix my problem.

My RT is up and running with email to queues and
the web interface is working.

The one problem I have at the moment is the reply
address for the rt queues. I'd like to change it
manually but I can't find a reference to change it
and somehow RT always pulls out the sub domain.
(Yes I know using sub domains is not preferred,
but this is the way I want to do it :)

What I want is if I send mail to
rt at rt.mydomain.org the auto reply should reply
with the reply address rt at rt.mydomain.org. At the
moment RT is ripping out the rt. (sub domain) bit.
The reply address I want, which I setup on the web
interface, is attached at the bottom of the
message body, but it doesn't affect the actual
reply address.

Any pointers in the right direction would be nice
(I've only been playing with RT for 3 days now,
but it's been fun ;)

Regards
Emile
Emile Coetzee