[rt-users] RT <-> Knowledge Base

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Thu Oct 24 11:39:45 EDT 2002

BC> At the moment, the StockAnswers in the contrib is the closest to what you
BC> are looking for.  Note the 'at the moment'.

What about these, announced recently?  I couldn't deal with every one
of my possible 100+ canned responses being loaded into my page every
time as with StockAnswers...  I haven't tried this one, yet, though.

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/TemplateAnswers-0.3.tar.gz
or
http://primate.net/src/TemplateAnswers-0.3.tar.gz

I'm glad you're sponsoring the project to have such a feature in RT.
I tried to get a group together to pay for it last year, but got no
serious commitments other than my own.  Thanks!