[rt-users] RT <-> Knowledge Base

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 24 11:21:24 EDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 05:03:33PM +0200, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> At the current rate of progress, Jesse[1] expects a beta release sometime
> around Christmas.  This year, right Jesse [1] ?

Yes. [2]

> [1] Currently tied to a chair in the NCC HQ. [4]

Jesse

[2] Well, this Christmas, anyway. But I'm not going to let Bruce pin
down _which_ Christmas I'm talking about.[3]

[3] I was originally just going to comment on Orthodox Christmas,
but I've just been informed that the Netherlands celebrates the visit
of Sinter Klaas on December 5.

[4] Bruce was kind enough to untie my hands, so that I could reply.
--
»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.