[rt-users] Knowledge Base

Travis Zadikem tzadikem at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 18:27:21 EDT 2002

I guess we will all wait for the next release of RT and hope for the best on an upgrade.  In the meantime, I will try stockanswers and see what it holds.
Thanks
 Travis Zadikem <tzadikem at yahoo.com> wrote:I know that rt can use keywords and such, but I want to know if it or
anyone has it setup with a knowledge base or even a so called FAQ for
end-users.

Thanks,
Travis

=====
Your mind is like a parachute. It must be open to be used effectively.

Have you read the FAQ? The RT FAQ Manager lives at http://fsck.com/rtfm

Your mind is like a parachute.  It must be open to be used effectively.