[rt-users] RT2.0.14 keyword select depth

Andrew Snare ASnare at allshare.nl
Thu Sep 19 07:29:25 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I'm having a problem with keyword selects in RT 2.0.14, specifically
relating to the 'depth' option. In particular, it seems that the option is
ignored and that all keyword children are always available, irrespective of
the configured depth for the select. This at least seems to be the case on
the 'New Ticket' for the queue I've tried this with.

Looking under the hood, I can see where the depth options are set and
stored in the database, but I can't see where the option is used when
generating the list of keywords for a keyword select.

What are other people's experience with this? Before I delve into it
further, is anyone able to verify whether or not this feature works?

Thanks in advance,

  - Andrew