[rt-users] Problem installing DBIx::SearchBuilder

Laurent Vaills laurent at dms.at
Thu Sep 19 11:52:22 EDT 2002

Hi to all.

I am not sure my problem is relative directly to RT but if someone coud
help me...

I have a problem with the installation on RT.
I did the 'make testdeps' that tells me that DBIx::SearchBuilder was not
installed.
But I run 'make fixdeps' I got this :
Checking for DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.70 ....DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.70  not
installed.Installing with CPAN...CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:52:05 GMT
DBIx::SearchBuilder is up to date.

It seems I have CPAN 1.63 installed on my Redhat 7.2 .
(by the way if you know any problems with this disrtibution please warn
me.)

Regards,
Laurent