[rt-users] RT-Send-CC field length

Janne Pirkkanen jp at oppipoika.net
Mon Sep 23 09:52:58 EDT 2002

Hello

We have played with RT for about three months now. It is awesome.

Our people wants to use copy (RT-Send-CC) -field in
Ticket/Update.html to send orders from RT to our suppliers so that
they can have all information regarding one request in same place.
There is one problem: For some reason RT-Send-CC -field takes only
two or three email addresses (regarding of addresses length) and
looses rest of them. In many cases we need more addresses to that
field, but I can't find the code that causes that behaviour.

Have anyone else had this problem? How it could be fixed? Or is it
maby in our modifications? Or is it RT:s feature and we have to think
about something else?

We are using RT 2.0.13/14.

Thanks.

- Janne P