[rt-users] overriding global scripts

Christopher Kolar ckolar at imsa.edu
Fri Sep 27 14:34:35 EDT 2002

We're outsourcing some of our evening support and I want to create a queue
that just acts as a bucket so that they the outside helpdesk issues a
issues resolved ticket via email it gets logged in out RT system.  Is there
any way that I can override all of the global scripts (autoreply, notify
watchers, &c) so that the system just silently puts the ticket into the
queue without bothering us?

Thanks in advance.

--chris

Christopher G. Kolar
    Coordinator of Information Technology Integration
    Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
  ckolar at imsa.edu  --
<http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar>staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar --  PGP Public Key
ID: 0xC6492C72
         Information literacy news, tools, and programs:
<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.<mailto:infoliteracy-subscribe at iti.cnsnet.imsa.edu>edu