[rt-users] shut down without losing mail?

Jorn Hass jornh at is.co.za
Tue Apr 1 06:46:10 EST 2003

Well, if you had Postfix, you could issue a temporary code, i.e. 451 based
on recipient...

Postfix makes controlling mail a lot easier. We use separate access files
for client (ip/host/net), sender (from) and recipient (to) fields, which
makes it easier to control. We also filter on helo parameters, but that's
another chapter...

Still would like to see a combo setup though, where one could say: if from
x, sent to y, block...

Sigh, the dreams...

Regards, Jörn Hass
Senior Systems Engineer, Infrastructure.
Internet Solutions
E-mail:		jorn.hass at is.co.za