[rt-users] Protecting RT

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Sun Apr 13 20:40:45 EDT 2003

Also the pacthes I wriote for RT would catch this and also insert the
bounce message into the appropriate ticket. (providing the system is
bouncing to the envelope sender).

THe patches I did are for RT3 and should be somewhere in the
archives...of course the patches could give you other problems.

Stewart