[rt-users] BUG in rt2->rt3 conversion re: keywords

Nicolae P. Costescu nick at strongholdtech.com
Mon Apr 14 10:35:07 EDT 2003

Hello

In my rt2 database I had only global keywords.

In my rt3 database they are now queue specific, and exist in every queue.
So when we move tickets from one queue to another they lose the keyword
settings (though the keyword selection lists are there because the
conversion program created them in every queue).

Is there any way to fix this now that I have those custom fields/keywords
in every queue instead of globally?

Thanks
Nick
Nicolae P. Costescu, Ph.D.  / Senior Developer
Stronghold Technologies
46040 Center Oak Plaza, Suite 160 / Sterling, Va 20166
Tel: 571-434-1472 / Fax: 571-434-1478