[rt-users] 3.0.1 issues

Vajkó Péter vajko at astron.hu
Wed Apr 23 02:20:05 EDT 2003

> I'm seeing problems with 3.0.2pre3 looking quite the same here, the
> problem seems to be related to 8 bit characters, in my case ISO8859-1.
>
> I can create tickets with 8 bit subject, and things seem fine - if I
> edit the subject later, it gets changed to just "0". The same thing
> happens when changing info for users.
A quick but dirty fix is to remove the line
  $value = $object->DecodeUTF8($value);
from sub UpdateRecordObj in lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm.

VAJKÓ Péter                                    Astron Informatikai Kft
                                                            Vahot u. 6.
tel: +36  1 481-2146                                   H-1115 Budapest
fax: +36  1 204-5395                                           Hungary