[rt-users] Error message when trying to create ticket via ema il

Ryan Wheaton rwheaton at moguls.com
Tue Apr 29 10:03:01 EDT 2003

ok.  i think i figured out my problem, and you were right, i was missing a
dependency.  I'm missing the Apache::Request module.  Now, when I try to
install it via CPAN (or the rt-testdependencies script), it says it can't
load mod_php (no such file in /etc/httpd/modules/) and bails out.  I have
all the PHP stuff installed for RH 7.3, and there is no mod_php for RH7.2 or
7.3.  how do i get Apache::Request installed?  I found some RPMS on
rpmfind.net for libapreq, but they are of the PLD distribution variety (and
i'm not sure if this would work anyways.)

thanks again

-rtw

p.s.  here's the error that CPAN gives while trying to compile
Apache::Request

make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/libapreq-1.1/Cookie'
t/httpd -f `pwd`/t/httpd.conf
Syntax error on line 37 of /root/.cpan/build/libapreq-1.1/t/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_php.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_php.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
make: *** [start_httpd] Error 1
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force