[rt-users] reply-to address problem

Ryan Wheaton rwheaton at moguls.com
Wed Apr 30 11:31:12 EDT 2003

ok.  so i got the mail gateway set up and working wonderfully.  but now,
whenever I try to reply to a ticket via email, the reply-to address is
wrong.

i initially had this set in RT_SiteConfig.pm like this:

Set($CorrespondAddress , 'rt at is-moguls.com');

Set($CommentAddress , 'rt-comment at is-moguls.com');

and I changed it to this:

Set($CorrespondAddress , 'rt at mammoth.moguls.com');

Set($CommentAddress , 'rt-comment at mammoth.moguls.com');

restarted httpd, made a new ticket, but whenever I try to reply, the reply
to address is the @is-moguls.com address instead of @mammoth.moguls.com.
Sendmail is masquerading as mammoth.moguls.com

I've even gone in and manually put rt at mammoth.moguls.com and
rt-comment at mammoth.moguls.com into the queue configuration, and it still
comes across as @is-moguls.com.

any ideas on this?  could it be residually set somewhere else?  to i have to
stop and start something else or recompile?  i'm at a loss.

thanks,

-rtw