[rt-users] Taking a ticket kills search 'history'?

freebsd at coal.sentex.ca freebsd at coal.sentex.ca
Wed Aug 6 11:42:10 EDT 2003

Thus spake freebsd at coal.sentex.ca (freebsd at coal.sentex.ca) [05/08/03 18:20]:
> I've noticed that sometimes, I'll lose the search 'history' (the 'First',
> 'Previous', 'Next', and 'Last' links in the Tabs) once I take a ticket.  Has
> anyone else noticed this?

Okay, a little more clearly now...

If changing the current ticket means that it no longer matches the original
search parameters, /then/ the search navigation menu is lost.  This is a
right PITA, and is different from how RT2 did searching.

I don't even know where to start looking for this to change it back, so I'll
just leave it alone.