[rt-users] (RT2) http and https on same server

Aleš Sušnik alesh at sportina.si
Thu Aug 14 11:02:05 EDT 2003

Scott,

I've managed to gain same speed on RT3, like I had it on RT2, with same
hardware (p3 450, 320 mb of ram, mysql 4), tho I admit we have alot less
tickets (read 4200), but the hardware on which we're running it is like
heaven that it runs so fast. Ow, only 3 users using it.

Hope this helps in any way.

Regards,
A.