[rt-users] critical bug rt-3-0-5pre4: silently ignoring incoming mail

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 26 04:48:35 EDT 2003

Hello,

after installing rt-3-0-5pre4 the system silently ignored all incoming
mail, reverting to pre3 (same config) fixed it.

in pre4:
1. exim/mainlog says it accepted a messaged and performed local delivery
2. apache.access.log for localhost says something is posted
3. RT's rt.log (log level info) is silent
4. no message arrives in the system

Is this a known issue?

I tried "make test" after "configure" in the rt-sourcedir but got an error

ok 132 - Requiring 'RT_SiteConfig.pm'
[Tue Aug 26 08:46:46 2003] [crit]: Undefined subroutine &RT::Set called at
RT_Config.pm line 27.
 (/export/rt3/lib/RT.pm:242)
1..132

but I get the same error in rt-3-0-5pre3

How can I perform the test suite for rt?

Thanks,
Dirk.