[rt-users] Help with user interface

Dusan Djordjevic dj.dule at planetsky.com
Tue Aug 26 04:55:37 EDT 2003

Hi all,

When I have list of tickets in queue (after search, or after clicking on
queue) I have following informations:

Status, Queue, Owner, Priority, Created, Last Contact, Last updated,
Left.

I want to know when new contact from customer arrived, but I cannot
decide, beacuse when customer's answer arrives Last Updated and Last
Contact are the same, updated to time of arrival. Am I missing
something or ?

I just want to know when new update from customer arrived.

TIA
--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)   PlanetSky Ltd.
Tel: +357 22454896    *    Fax: +357-22518022
http://www.planetsky.com  dusan at planetsky.com