[rt-users] Accented characters problem

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Dec 5 17:18:31 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 04:04:04PM -0200, Alex wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got following problem: when receiving email with accented
> characters in the Subject,
> they're displayed ok in emails and web interface but in the body of the
> ticket, every
> accented character is  displayed as garbage, even those created in the
> web interface.

Er, if they're OK in the web interface, what do you mean by "Body of the
ticket"?  Also, When reporting bugs in RT, it's useful for you to report
what version of RT you've found the bugs in.

Also, posting a question to rt-users and then posting it to rt-devel
within several hours isn't likely to get you help any faster. Most
people on rt-devel also read rt-users.

	Jesse