[rt-users] Auto-opening and notifying tickets.

Chris Murton chris at areti.net
Tue Dec 9 06:15:41 EST 2003

Hiya,

We're looking at RT3 after spending a long long time on RT1. A lot of the
features in RT1 were great for us, and the only thing we really miss out on
are the accepting of attachments which is a big enough reason to "upgrade".

I've been playing with RT3 for a week or two now, but even with the Scrips
it doesn't appear that I can automatically open a ticket and notify all
users with the correspondence as per the behaviour of RT3.

Am I missing something, or could someone tell me how they've got it up and
running?

Thanks,
Chris.