[rt-users] 3.0.7 windows port issue

Niedens, Travis Travis_Niedens at redlands.edu
Tue Dec 9 12:46:38 EST 2003

I just tried upgrading to 3.0.7 on Windows per the email question and now I
get 404 errors when trying to go to RT.  I also noticed that during the
install of 3.0.4 and 3.0.7 that the installer does the following:

-- Downloads a component twice (oin-perl.exe, etc.)
-- After the download says "install failed" since it cannot figure out how
to do the next DL.
-- Have to run the installer over and over until it has downloaded all of
the components

So are this point RT is dead for me, will investigate.  Has anyone had this
going from one version to another on the Windows port?

Thanks,

Travis Niedens
Network Manager
University of Redlands