[rt-users] 3.0.7 windows port issue

Devon Black blackd at LesConcierges.com
Tue Dec 9 13:34:58 EST 2003

>I just tried upgrading to 3.0.7 on Windows per the email question and now I
>get 404 errors when trying to go to RT.  I also noticed that during the
>install of 3.0.4 and 3.0.7 that the installer does the following:

>-- Downloads a component twice (oin-perl.exe, etc.)
>-- After the download says "install failed" since it cannot figure out how
>to do the next DL.
>-- Have to run the installer over and over until it has downloaded all of
>the components

I had the same problem and solved it the same way. I just ran the installer
repeatedly, each time one more compenent would get installed then the
install process would fail. Then the service wouldn't start, but I tried
that several times too and rebooted, but finally got it to work.

now everything seems to work fine 'cept the mail interface of course...

_db
Devon Black
LesConcierges Technical Support
(415) 291-1165 x6106

I just tried upgrading to 3.0.7 on Windows per the email question and now I
get 404 errors when trying to go to RT.  I also noticed that during the
install of 3.0.4 and 3.0.7 that the installer does the following:

-- Downloads a component twice (oin-perl.exe, etc.)
-- After the download says "install failed" since it cannot figure out how
to do the next DL.
-- Have to run the installer over and over until it has downloaded all of
the components

So are this point RT is dead for me, will investigate.  Has anyone had this
going from one version to another on the Windows port?

Thanks,

Travis Niedens
Network Manager
University of Redlands