[rt-users] automatically Cc someone depending on who the requestor is

Mike Patterson mikep at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:30:51 EST 2003

I've been requested to Cc a manager for every ticket that someone in one
of their particular unit requests.

The easy solution would be to have them mail a different queue, and use
different scrips for that queue.

But I'd prefer to do something else if possible.
Perhaps I could add all of those people to a RT group.  Have a custom
scrip that Cc's this guy if the requestor belongs to that group.

Is there a better way?
Could someone please give me a clue of what a custom scrip of that
nature would look like?

Thanks,
Mike